Hypercom T7P: The Hypercom T7P with its integrated modular printer, the ability of the Hypercom T7P to support draft capture, debit, check and proprietary card processing, is the right choice for your POS product needs, for upgrading existing auth-only equipment, or for merchants moving to debit the Hypercom T7P is a great choice. Whatever your selection criteria, the Hypercom T7P is a clear winner.
Regardless of your POS application, the Hypercom T7P is a winner when it comes to price-performance. With the Hypercom T7P you'll save on clerk training, telephone line cost, processing time, and settlement time; at the right price and with room in the Hypercom T7P to accommodate new software functionality as it demanded by the marketplace. The Hypercom T7P has 256K memory for those large programs.
The unique replaceable printer module of the Hypercom T7P eliminates the reliability problem that afflicts our competitors integrated terminals.
Hypercom T7P Features:
- Hypercom T7P Small footprint.
- 35 Key keyboard is easy to learn; simple to use on hypercom t7p.
- The Hypercom T7P has 256K memory.
- Under 10 second dial transaction response times when processing using the Hypercom T7P.
- The Hypercom T7P is Clerk-friendly operations make it easy to change paper and ribbons.
- Cashier replaceable printer module on the Hypercom T7P.
- The Hypercom T7P has a High visibility 2x20 back-lit LCD display.
- Full track 1 and 2 card reader is standard on the Hypercom T7P.
- IC card reader option available for the Hypercom T7P.