Return & Repair Policy
Merchant Authorization Numbers (RMAs)
- Before a customer ships a product back to ITS, the customer must obtain a
valid RMA number. RMA numbers can be obtained by using our online RMA
REQUEST FORM or by completing the PRINTABLE FORM and faxing it back to us.
- Once you have received the RMA# please follow the instructions included
and ship to the address shown. Please include reference to the RMA# on your
paperwork and have it clearly marked on the Shipping Label.
- Material received without an authorized RMA Number will be refused or
- Only the quantity and material specified on the original RMA request can
be returned with the RMA Number issued.
- Please package returned products in their original packaging or equivalent
to ensure that they will arrive damage free.
- The customer prepays all inbound freight charges for both in-warranty and
out-of-warranty repairs. ITS is not responsible for damage that may incur
during this shipment. It is recommended that you insure the shipment.
- Warranty Repairs will be returned to the customer at no-charge via ground
freight only. If you require overnight or other special shipping
arrangements, this will be available at the customer's expense. This can be
accomplished by providing your own carriers account number (freight
Claims and Shipment Damage
- If the customer receives the original product in damaged condition, notify
- If we receive your RMA shipment to ITS in damaged condition, ITS will
notify you at once.